Thiis can save you ALOT

Thiis can save you ALOT

Post by OrNahh25 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:12 pm

I myself used to be a vip and trust me this is the best hack out there lol. i would love to purchase it again but im kidn of cheap and dont see my self affording 10$ a month i used to buy it when it was 5$ tho

To all of you getting overwatch ban here's a trick :D

Don't start hacking from the beginning. Start [/color]hacking after 10 minutes into the game. Why? Overwatch only spectates 10 minutes of the match.

If i knew this when i was a vip i would of saved me lot of money :D

Hope this helped

and like tier0 says if you don't wanna get banned, don't cheat
OrNahh25

Re: Thiis can save you ALOT

Post by Waxxy » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 am

Lol. I am an overwatcher and can assure you your method will not work. Overwatch cases don't always start from the warm-up period. They tend to start from around whenever the suspect gets reported during the match (makes sense, doesn't it?).

I'm sorry but the fact is if you cheat so blatantly that the enemy team (or, your own)/overwatch can see it, you will probably be banned no matter what. There is no way around overwatch. Get better at stealth-cheating.
Waxxy

Post by unknown » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Waxxy wrote:Lol. I am an overwatcher and can assure you your method will not work. Overwatch cases don't always start from the warm-up period. They tend to start from around whenever the suspect gets reported during the match (makes sense, doesn't it?).

I'm sorry but the fact is if you cheat so blatantly that the enemy team (or, your own)/overwatch can see it, you will probably be banned no matter what. There is no way around overwatch. Get better at stealth-cheating.

That's totally true, I am also an overwatcher and it's really easy to spot a cheater. In CS:GO, even if you're not cheating and you are really good, you'll mostly be reported... so imagine if you're cheating.
unknown

Post by kalidor » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:55 am

So, as overwatchers, do you guys notice the no recoil from tier0s cheat if it's set to something around 1? It's probably my favorite feature (and really the biggest reason i used to go for a big name provider, wont mention here). Helps me increase the accuracy of my shots without needing an aimbot.
kalidor

Return to Counter Strike: Global Offensive